Calling all Writers!
Not long until the End of July 2012 !!
I want to create a Youtube video to showcase the hundreds of writers out there that I have befriended from Writing Groups, Events, Twitter and beyond. It’s nothing fancy – just a collection of 4 second segments where the person submitting sits in front of a webcam/mac/iohone/samsung nexus/whatever and says: I’m a —– Writer.
Note: No Deadline set – but ideally if I could have your video before the end of July 2012 - that would be great!
It’s that simple.
Here’s the guidelines:
1. Be present in the footage- though you can be hidden under a blanket/cloak/paper bag or just be sitting facing the viewer.
2. State what kind of writer who are: I’m a —- Writer
- This can be anything non-offensive suchs as:
- I’m a weird writer
- I’m a sexy writer
- I’m a romantic writer
- I’m a magic realism writer
- I’m a fantasy writer
- I’m a drunk wrtier
- I’m an erotic writer
- I’m a prescriptive writer
- Be imaginative or just be you
3. You could be holding your book, or something that relates to you in the footage. Or just be sitting there. it’s up to you.
4. Usable footage must be maximum 5 second long, and at least 3 seconds as a minimum. I’ll edit out any awkward moments at the start and the end if you need me to…
5. Email footage to email@example.com — In your email, please state, Your name (unless Pseudo), twitter name and website address. This will be present alongside your section
6. Vetted videos will make the cut for the Youtube video that I hope to have up once we have approximately 100 videos.
So come along – let’s get you all out there! Please share this on FB. Twitter etc This is open to all writers - traditionally published, indie published and those just writing!
If we aren’t out there – then we aren’t out there.